Hello everybody. So hey, I am back with this amazing award which I’ve got from Zealous Homo Sapiens, a great blogger and a great friend.
Thanks Priya a.k.a Zealous Homo Sapiens for nominating me for this award.
Everyone, please look at her amazing blog, she writes amazing stuff just as amazing as she is. Well, her blog is here- When an introvert speaks.
What Is The Mystery Blogger Award?
“Mystery Blogger Award” is an award for amazing bloggers with ingenious posts. Their blog not only captivates; it inspires and motivates. They are one of the best out there, and they deserve every recognition they get. This award is also for bloggers who find fun and inspiration in blogging; and they do it with so much love and passion.
– Okoto Enigma
- Put the award logo/image on your blog
- List the rules.
- Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Mention the creator of the award and provide a link as well.
- Tell your readers 3 things about yourself
- You have to nominate 3 people
- Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog
- Ask your nominees any 5 questions of your choice; with one weird or funny question
3 things about me:
1. I love dogs and in future I want to have a dog. Dogs are really cute and loyal and I really like loyal people.
2. I’m a proud Indian. I love India and for me it’s the best country in the world. With it’s progress, beauty and cultures. It’s filled with love and togetherness. I love each country very much and I would love to travel there, but something is different about India which I like very much.
3. I love South Indian food. Dosa is my love. It’s so tasty and I go like “yummyyy”. Whenever I get a chance to eat it. I make sure I never miss it.
Zealous homo sapiens’ Questions:
1.What is that one thing you think you can do better than everyone? (come on, there has to be one!)
Ans. I don’t know. I can’t say. There are people who are better than me in dance, photography and art. That’s all I’m good at. I think so.
2.Should you do right things or things right?
Ans. We should do the right things. If we do the right things, eventually the things would be right. See! So, everyone should try to do right things as much as possible and everything will go right and so will the things.
3. If you had to apologize to one person right now, who would it be and why?
Ans. I apologize to my parents for not understanding them in few times.
4. What is the best dish you’ve eaten? (Being a foodie, I had to ask this 😜)
Ans. Dosa. It’s my love. I recently ate American Delight Dosa. Onion Masala Dosa is best thing I’ve eaten specially from a restaurant named Karnataka. It’s my all-time favourite.
5.Have you ever sent a text message to the wrong person? If yes, share the story!
Ans. Yes, I did. I clicked my family’s pictures in my phone and instead of sending them I accidently sent all of them to one of my friends. Then, I had retrieve it but I couldn’t so I told her it was by mistake. Hehe. Silly me.
Here are my questions:
1. What is the silliest and most embarrassing thing you’ve ever done in your childhood?
2. Do you love walking alone in woods? Or you enjoy more when you are with others?
3. Have you ever said anyone a weird thing which had no sense and didn’t realised it and afterwards you laughed and regretted it?
4. Do you love travelling abroad? Where, if you were given a chance?
5. If you were given a one million, would you rather help the poor child suffering from cancer or travel the whole world with that money?
1. Mes Mots
3. Archangel White Wolf
So, this was it!
Thank you so much everyone for your support! Your support led me here, where I am.
Other than nominees, the readers are welcomed to answer my questions and express their opinions and ideas. I would really love to read.
Thank you so much!
Have a great day!!
Best Wishes ☺