Hello guys! Here’s the travel post for the month of June 2019.
India is a beautiful place, and here’s one of the paradise where you never want to return from.Yes, it’s the popular travel destination in India which is Kullu-Manali, Himachal Pradesh.
So, this month I travelled to Kullu-Manali and I had an amazing experience there.Here are some of the things which you can do and must visit.
1. Naggar Castle, Kullu
Naggar Castle is a famous tourist place in Kullu Manali. This is the place where the famous and blockbuster bollywood film “Jab we met” shooting was held in the song “Yeh Ishq hai”. That’s my dream come true.
2. Mall Road, ManaliIf you love shopping and you are a shopaholic then this place is for you. Mall road is a shopping place where you can buy your favourite stuff. From clothes to himachal specials, and restaurants, everything is available.
3. Rohtang Pass.This is the most famous tourist place in Manali. This place is a heaven but on the other side, in peak time there’s humongous traffic. To reach Rohtang Pass on time, you have to book the taxi a day before or for safety 2 days before. Starting journey time is 2 am. Then you’ll reach there in time.I know, there is lot of effort to reach there but there is heaven on the other side. It’s worth the effort.
Temperature is very low so carry the clothes accordingly (-30℃)
4. Solang Valley, Manal
From Paragliding to horse-riding, everything is there to do. From 3000 ft. para-gliding is a breath-taking experience which I did last week. Seeing the world from the top, a different angle, a different perspective is a life-long experience which you’ll never forget.
Other things like Zorbing, horse riding you can do there.
(Note: There is no snow during summers in Solang valley but there is snow in winters. While Rohtang pass has snow throughout the year.
I did Para-gliding from 3000 ft. I freaked out at first. They take you up at 3000 ft from cable car. I really freaked out by what I saw down the slope from that height. It’s narrow and slippery, NEVER RUN THERE. They give you security equipments like belts, seat and helmet. Then you have to jump down the slope when your pilot says so. It’s scary but LIFE IS BORING WITHOUT RISKS. There is 2 sec of fear and a lifetime experience. It’s a marvelous and a breath-taking experience.
I also did the LONGEST ZIPLINE of 700 mt. (almost 1 km).It is also an amazing experience. above the lake where pure water flows and mountains on the side. It’s a Zindagi Na Milegi Dobara exerience in both Paragliding and Zipline.These are some of the main places to visit.There are also many other famous tourist places to visit in Manali which are:
- Manikaran: It is a very famous religious place for hindus where anyone can visit. Beautiful scenery and water flows. There are hot water springs and also there is only one place in that river where hot waer comes out and around it is cold water. NATURE MAGIC!!
- Bijli Mahadev: It is aso a very famous religius place to visit. From the top there is an amazing , breath-taking viw and speciallygood place for photographers.
- National Sancturies: There are many wildlife and bird sanctuaries in Manali where many kinds of birds are there and many species of animals you can find. It’s again an amazing place for photographers.
These are some places and things to visit and do respectively.Also, you can do trekking and camping which is indeed an amazing experience. I’m searching for the right opportunity. It’s a lifetime experience. MUST DO ONCE ATLEAST.
FUN FACT: There is a special dish of Himachal Pradesh which is called Ceedu
This was it.See you next month with another travel post for JULY 2019.Have a great day!Best Wishes 🙂