Whoa! After Liebstar and Sunshine blogger award, I got this!
Thanks a lot Neha Kulkarni for nominating me for this award. I’m really glad that my works are appreciated and nominated for an award.
Please visit Neha Kulkarni’s blog. Her thoughts are worth giving a read and she writes amazing posts.
About The Mystery Blogger Award:
‘An award for amazing bloggers with ingenious posts. Their blog not only captivates; it inspires and motivates. They are one of the best out there, and they deserve every recognition they get. This award is also for bloggers who find fun and inspiration in blogging; and they do it with so much love and passion.’ –Okoto Enigma
The Rules :
- Put the award logo/image on your blog.
- List the rules.
- Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link back to their blog.
- Answer the 5 questions from the blogger who nominated you.
- Mention the creator of the award and provide a link as well.
- Tell your readers 3 things about yourself.
- You have to nominate 10 – 20 people.
- Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog.
- Ask your nominees any 5 questions of your choice; with one weird or funny question (specify).
- Share a link to your best post(s).
Neha kulkarni’s Questions:
Q1: If you were given 3 wishes to be granted, What would your 3 wishes be?
A: My 3 wishes would be:
1. Remove poverty and everyone should go to sleep after eating sufficient food.
2. World travel wish (that it is fullfilled)
3. Stop use of animal products like those which are made of animal skin and etc. Saving animals from torture and killing for entertainment and other purposes.
Q2: When you think of the word ‘Happiness’, What comes to your mind?
A: Spending time with friends and family and helping others.
( Well, also Art, and travelling)
Q3: Which cartoon character or any Series character would you like to be?
A: Rachel from F.R.I.E.N.D.S
Q4: Which of the Talk Exchange posts’ is your favourite?
A: Expectations, Rise after the fall, Don’t give it a damn.
Actually many, but it would take so much time to write all.
Q5: How would you describe yourself in a single statement?
3 Things about me:
- I am an animal lover and I love dogs, rabbits, cats, deers etc. very much.
- I love horse riding. It’s so much fun. Whenever i get a chance Iam always eager to ride.
- I love Australia, I wnt to visit it once in my lifetime atleast.
1. We did it our way
2. The art unicorn
3. Archangel white wolf
5. Pavan Athreyas
6. That ambitious introvert
7. Art by Rabia
8. Priyanka Ganesh
9. The A.D diary
10. Soumya Somani
Q1: Hill stations or Beach?
Q2: Your opinions about my blog and which posts do you like the most? (Same as mine)
Q3: Which type of songs do you like the most?
Q4: What is your favourite genre of movie?
Q5: What are your thoughts about Gender Equality and Racism?
Q6: Do you think robots would take over humans in coming years(10 years later or so)?
Q7: Which sport/hobby do you like the most? Is that the reason of your blogs?
Q8: Where do you see yourself (in blogging)?
Links to my posts:
Artworks of Pen Art: https://ananyastudios.wordpress.com/2018/11/11/artworks-of-pen-art/
How travel can improve your heart & mind: https://ananyastudios.wordpress.com/2018/11/05/travel-the-world/
Thank you so much again for this amazing award.
I guess this was not possible because of all your love and support!
I will try my best to improve more and more, after all life is all about learning and experiencing different things.
Thank you so much again!